Monday 7 August 2017

Himalayn Salt and Skincare Treatment







I was recently doing a food shop in ASDA. Now, the thing that I love to do at the moment is look at all the bargains/reduced items in stores – Honestly, it fills me with so much excitement haha. So, whilst I was rooting around the reduced shelf, I found a bag of Himalayan Salt that was reduced from five pound to two pound. Of course, I couldn’t resist – I knew I had to buy it.

Upon bathing in it, I noticed that the salt didn’t tend to dissolve into the water (which is what I expected it to do) and my skin began to peel. Sorry for the icky thought for those of you that have funny stomachs. Anyway, I was intrigued; I really wanted to find out what it is and how it works so, that’s exactly what I did.
 

Before I get into the really interesting stuff, lemme tell you some background information on Himalayan Salt. I know just how much you want to hear it – Time to get educated. Himalayan Salt is basically a form of rock salt, another term for it is “halite”. It is from the Punjab region of Pakistan – I have included a map to help you decipher where it actually is. It is mined from the Khewra Salt Mine which just so happens to be 190 miles from the Himalayas. Based upon the name of the salt I personally expected it to be much closer to the Himalayas but, I suppose it is still relatively close in comparison to the entirety of the planet.
 

 
Now onto the REALLY cool stuff. That’s right, cooooool stuff.

Himalayan Salt is basically, really good for your skin. It helps to combat skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, acne and many more. As well as this it helps to heal: injures and sprains, insect bites, blisters, fungal conditions etc.… Of course, it’s all natural as well (Huge bonus points).

It’s all very well knowing that it’s good for the skin BUT, why is it so good for the skin you may ask?

 
Well, when water and salt are combined, the water actually begins to break down the geometrical structure of salt which results in the salts biophotons releasing pure energy. Just in case you don’t know (I didn’t know) – Biophotons are photons of light, stored in the ultraviolet and low visible light range. Of course, we can’t see these. The pure energy that’s released ends up penetrating our skin, this then stimulates natural cell growth and regenerates our skin (Woohoooo).

Bathing in salt is SO much better than just having a normal bath. I didn’t know this but, a normal bath actually extracts moisture from our bodies whereas a salt bath actually keeps our skin more moisturised. It keeps our skin moisturised because, when that pure energy penetrates our skin it is actually storing salt in the upper callused layer of our skin – This essentially maintains and protects our upper layer of skin, helping to lock in moisture and prevent it from drying out.

 
Did you know that a thirty minute salt bath is the equivalent to a three day fast? The reason for this is because it majorly detoxifies our bodies as all of our bad toxins are released into the bath whilst the minerals from the salt are absorbed (like I was explaining before). This then reduces the acidic levels in our bodies and balances PH levels in our skin. This really does help to enhance your bodies self-healing powers as the current and vibrations running through your body is more balanced and at the right frequency.

Your skin is your biggest organ – Look after it.

Disclaimer – If you have heart or circulation issues, you should contact a physician before using.

Happy bathing.

See you next Tuesday,

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment